Honda Africa Twin Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Givi or SW-Motech. Like the looks of the SW, but I feel the Givi gives more protection and I can always add the upper bars at a later time.

Thanks.

givi.jpg

SW.jpg

Attachments

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Outback and Altrider are not available ATM. I'm well aware of them and I need something that I can use within the next week.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Where did you order the Hepco and Becker from? I ordered them about a month ago from MotoMachines and am still waiting....that said they told me it'd be about 3 weeks before they received their shipment and could ship out.

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Where did you order the Hepco and Becker from? I ordered them about a month ago from MotoMachines and am still waiting....that said they told me it'd be about 3 weeks before they received their shipment and could ship out.
I ordered from Motomachines as well. They showed they had the bars in stock last weekend. If this is another company blowing things out of their ass for products they don't carry, I'm going to be seriously pissed off!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Ah, too bad. Maybe something they haven't done/completed yet?

Nevertheless, welcome to the Forum Shreder.
Thanks - I've gone through the same issues on bars. I like the looks of the Touratech, but not out for a month and over $1,000CAD...Heed are looking great right now.

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Heed was my first choice but they are still not shipping to the US. Anyhoo, just got shipping confirmation for my Hepco & Becker bars from Motomachines.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I just ordered the Heed - they seem to be shipping to Canada. I looked at the Hepcos - you may want to consider the cross brace they have for support.

·
Registered
111 Posts
This is the setup I have and it is virtually bullet proof. I feel no fear or nerves to drop the bike. Got the matching bashplate for this season because had the headers beaten about last season because the stock bashplate simply does not protect the exhaust at all.
Well worth the investment

·
Super Moderator
1,547 Posts
Heed was my first choice but they are still not shipping to the US. Anyhoo, just got shipping confirmation for my Hepco & Becker bars from Motomachines.
I just ordered the Heed - they seem to be shipping to Canada. I looked at the Hepcos - you may want to consider the cross brace they have for support.
Yea Heed ships pretty much everywhere except the US, I wrote them and asked why, but have not heard back from them. I asked why they can ship to N.America (Ca. Mx) but not the US. Guess they don’t know.... Strange that the US is the only large country they can’t ship to. I suggested they get a new freight company because I’ve been getting stuff from other countries all along, yes a lot slower but getting it ...

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Yea Heed ships pretty much everywhere except the US, I wrote them and asked why, but have not heard back from them. I asked why they can ship to N.America (Ca. Mx) but not the US. Guess they don’t know.... Strange that the US is the only large country they can’t ship to. I suggested they get a new freight company because I’ve been getting stuff from other countries all along, yes a lot slower but getting it ...
This is the reply I got from them when I emailed them a few weeks back...

Hello
Everything depends, when flights to USA will start again. It does not depends on us.

---
Pozdrawiam / Regards

ZPH HEED J. Tokarz

·
Super Moderator
1,048 Posts
This is the reply I got from them when I emailed them a few weeks back...
Where are they shipping from? I know Outback Motortek is getting stuff back in stock again. My wife was finally able to place an order last week for stuff that was out.

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 38 Posts