Honda Africa Twin Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of July's Ride of the Month Challenge! Theme: Drop it like it's hot!
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Folks,

Yesterday, I finally placed an order for a 2017 AT DCT in Rally Red through Action Motorcycles, Victoria, BC, Canada. Will take delivery in a couple of months from now.

Having left my trusty Varadero XL1000V (SD01) behind in Portugal in 2013 when we moved to Canada (I'd had it since new in 2003, but was unable to import it into Canada due to import restrictions) so I have been wheeling around on a 2008 Triumph Tiger 1050. Great machine but felt that I had just arrived back home once more when I sat on the AT yesterday :)

Good to be coming back into the fold ;)

All the best
James Mc

·
Registered
991 Posts
I had a Varadero, too. It was a terrific bike. I think you'll like this bike even more. Everything about the AT is much more refined and it's a great street and dually bike.

Reactions: james.mc

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I had a Varadero, too. It was a terrific bike. I think you'll like this bike even more. Everything about the AT is much more refined and it's a great street and dually bike.
Cheers! Its good to hear from a previous Vara rider and new AT owner by way of comparison.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts