Honda Africa Twin Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of July's Ride of the Month Challenge! Theme: Drop it like it's hot!
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

I need an original black, right hand side hand guard. My dealer doesn't stock and Honda want the price of a kidney for one. Do any of you guys know where i can get one online... maybe slightly cheaper?

I have searched but all i see is aftermarket and that's not what i want.

many thanks

·
Registered
7 Posts
Rugged Roads sell the Honda hand guards for £46.95. Unfortunately I cannot post a link due to the odd restrictions for new members on this forum.

If I would be in need of a hand guard I wouldn't want to spend money on replacing the Honda part. I would get the Barkbusters in a flash. Actually, there must be loads of members of this forum who have done that already and probably have the old Honda part gathering dust in their garages.

·
Registered
65 Posts
pm me your address and ill send one or if you are near portsmouth you can come and get it.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Rugged Roads sell the Honda hand guards for £46.95. Unfortunately I cannot post a link due to the odd restrictions for new members on this forum.

If I would be in need of a hand guard I wouldn't want to spend money on replacing the Honda part. I would get the Barkbusters in a flash. Actually, there must be loads of members of this forum who have done that already and probably have the old Honda part gathering dust in their garages.
Thank you for the message, appreciated. I tried RR, but they are out of stock for the right. :(

regards

1 - 5 of 5 Posts