Honda Africa Twin Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Pulled the trigger on the last set of crash bars+skid plate combo from OM in silver. I can't believe that I've dropped a $hitload of money on accessories for this bike even before I've taken delivery of the bike itself!!!

:confused::confused:

·
Super Moderator
1,713 Posts
Pulled the trigger on the last set of crash bars+skid plate combo from OM in silver. I can't believe that I've dropped a $hitload of money on accessories for this bike even before I've taken delivery of the bike itself!!!

Welcome to the wonderful world of the Africa Twin..
BTW, just imagine that you own a BMW then the parts seem cheap.

Reactions: satx_tengu

·
Super Moderator
1,456 Posts

My wife and I have Outback stuff on our bikes as well. Well made and very durable.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Is this OM stuff for your new 2020 AT AS?

I'm curious. I had a conversation with the owner of OM yesterday, and his product is not available yet at any dealer, and the skid plate hasn't even been made yet.

Jay

·
Registered
155 Posts
I already see that for 2 months on the EU website. It is not available may be april. That why I bought Heed bar for 255.00 euro. On skid plate yet but that can be made very easy because you need to make that in 2 parts and could be made in every steelshop.

·
Registered
21 Posts
You may want to check this link from Outback Motortek.

I sincerely hope your info is correct, and my info is wrong. As I'm waiting for the same products in Canada. I was informed the earliest I would see it, is in mid-April 2020.

·
Registered
59 Posts
OM posted their bars and crash stuff a few weeks ago and I jumped, only to be emailed 3 days later that it was a website error and they refunded me. Mark said it wouldn't be a thing until early summer.

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
OM posted their bars and crash stuff a few weeks ago and I jumped, only to be emailed 3 days later that it was a website error and they refunded me. Mark said it wouldn't be a thing until early summer.
Already got tracking information from OM for my purchase.

Update...my crash bars from OM has shipped with a delivery date of 3/25. :p

·
Registered
28 Posts

i thought they are out os stock!!! where didi you get them from? can anyone post a link?

·
Premium Member
15 Posts
I'm looking at the same bars and here's what I got a couple of days ago.

Hi Chris,
We're in hold mode as far as importing and without any timeline to do so until the C-virus crisis straightened out. I have an order with the factory pending approval and shipping: again, no timeline on these.

Sincerely,

Mark Carrera MS. MA.
Outback Motortek USA
20 Fingers Moto LLC
434-929-1490
207-518-3484

1 - 13 of 13 Posts