Honda Africa Twin Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of July's Ride of the Month Challenge! Theme: Drop it like it's hot!
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was very impressed with Outback Motortek when i recently purchased the 'combo' set of sump plate and crashbars, a great service and quick delivery at a reasonable price.

After a minor crash at only about 20mph the bars did their job well and were hardly even scratched but it made me think about if it had been rocky and wether the engine side cases would be able to survive. I emailed Lorry a few weeks ago and he confirmed that they were in fact designing and putting an 'engine case guard' into production shortly and he would let me know when they were available.

Lorry emailed me today with a link so i have ordered mine already and i am looking forward to their arrival

https://europe.outbackmotortek.com/product/honda-africa-twin-1000-engine-case-guard/

I am only a satisfied customer who likes how Outback Motortek work and keep their customers 'in the loop' with new products to the market

scotsy :smile2:

·
Registered
59 Posts
I will second that. Great service and product. Knowing when products are being developed and seeing other inputs are big. Alt Rider has a heck of a set up as well IMHO, just can't get them or are available over a year after the bike was released! Ive seen a few ATs scratched up because they were waiting.......

·
Registered
166 Posts
I got tired of waiting for altrider and went with outback. I'll be ordering the new lowers.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

1 - 4 of 4 Posts