Honda Africa Twin Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of July's Ride of the Month Challenge! Theme: Drop it like it's hot!
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all. New to this forum .Just purchased a 2017 tri-colour AT last week. Now it’s sitting next to my Fireblade. Already fitted a turbulence thingy onto the tank/fork area( courtesy of Rugged Roads) . Centre stand fitted today by me and ...fitting the 2 springs on was such fun!! Just got some oxford heated grips and a 12v socket to fit in the next few days. The previous owner had the ecu flashed at hilltop in the Uk and the bike runs amazingly and is so smooth. It did have a full arrow system on which popped and banged ...have now put the original system on, will try it out tomorrow. Whipped the whole system off in no time. Seems pretty easy to work on. Was after an adventure bike and to be honest 99 % it will stay on the Black stuff, but do you know what......I tried the KTM but although it’s great I would just get done for speeding ... now want to enjoy the scenery around me at a slower pace. Loving the low down grunt .

·
Registered
111 Posts
Speed

I tried the KTM but although it’s great I would just get done for speeding ... now want to enjoy the scenery around me at a slower pace. Loving the low down grunt .
Yeah, if you want to get done for speeding you've already got the Fireblade for that!
Might as well have one sensible bike.
Welcome, anyway.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts