Honda Africa Twin Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of July's Ride of the Month Challenge! Theme: Drop it like it's hot!
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would like to propose a meet up for other like minded AT owners looking to swap a few stories, share some insights and show off their bikes.
I live in QLD, but if there is enough interest, happy to plan an event to help cover some other states to allow enough time for a decent gathering.

Let me know your thoughts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Brisbane here and keen for a gathering. There seem to be quite a few guys on the Aussie Africa Twin Owners Facebook page that live in SEQ. I've been thinking about making a SEQ owners group to arrange meetups

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

·
Registered
56 Posts
NQ

Yes I'll keep an eye on this, doing a lap next month. Winter up here is best time of the year. Vstrom riders have an annual gathering of those on the forum, very informal and good excuse for a ride.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Keep the requests coming in - I'll get back after a few more days and talk more about a meet up.

·
Registered
415 Posts
I would like to propose a meet up for other like minded AT owners looking to swap a few stories, share some insights and show off their bikes.
I live in QLD, but if there is enough interest, happy to plan an event to help cover some other states to allow enough time for a decent gathering.

Let me know your thoughts
You missed it

On the AT Facebook page

1 - 9 of 9 Posts