Honda Africa Twin Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello everyone relatively new to this thread, i’m looking for some advice, on rear luggage, i had a 2018 Dct, with Tusk panniers, i sold the that bike and i have a 2021 sports DCT now, i kept my set of mosko moto 25L soft bags which i installed the tusk quick release, this worked great but it looked like the bike had a HUGE arse what is out there that would accommodate the mosko moto bags i kept, i would like to get a pannier rack that has a skinnier profile i don't mind using another mounting system, i let the tusk bags go too
Wheel Tire Fuel tank Sky Vehicle

Attachments

·
Keeping’em Moderatorated
2018 Adventure Sports DCT
4,264 Posts
I’m pretty sure that the only way to put her on a diet. Is to get smaller bags or get some soft bags that don’t require a frame to mount them. Another possibility is to get the rack that replaces the pillion seat and strap the bags along the sear..

·
Registered
2019 Africa Twin Adventure Sports
566 Posts
Maybe think about selling the Mosko Panniers and go with a rack-less system. This will be your narrowest option for sure. Mosko, Giant loop, lonewolf, Kriega all have great rack-less options.

Some racks are narrower or tighter than others but they all will push those 25L bags out.

Edit: deleted a k

Reactions: Sled and AT-Dragon

·
Registered
204 Posts
Go Giant Loop and grab one of their rackless saddlebags, either the Coyote or Great Basin, depending on your needs.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts