Honda Africa Twin Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
849 Posts
Great story. What a positive outlook and very clever inventor.

·
Registered
118 Posts
It is an inspiration!!!
I have polio on my lower extremities and ride mi AT DCT with some dificulty but, this guy is awesome!!!

·
Registered
51 Posts
It is an inspiration!!!
I have polio on my lower extremities and ride mi AT DCT with some dificulty but, this guy is awesome!!!
Some people think because they are "disabled" they can't enjoy life like "normal" people.

Seeing this guy just say "F#@* it! I can do it" makes him a legend.

And seeing Africabob ignoring the fact that he's "disabled" and shouldn't be riding a bike, and just getting out there and doing it.............well, just add him to the legends list!

·
Registered
118 Posts
It is an inspiration!!!

Some people think because they are "disabled" they can't enjoy life like "normal" people.

Seeing this guy just say "F#@* it! I can do it" makes him a legend.

And seeing Africabob ignoring the fact that he's "disabled" and shouldn't be riding a bike, and just getting out there and doing it.............well, just add him to the legends list!
Hey Jiminioz!! Thanks for your nice words!! I usually get the oposite advice from people who do not understand bikers. They keep saying me to get off my motorcycle, and that will not happen, at least, in the near future!!!
Just came back from a 2,300 kilometers trip through Texas Hill Country trails. Great ride and great test for me and my bike. We both aproved the test!!! I post a couple of pictures down below.
Next task, a 6,000 kilometers ride through the Baja Península all the way to San Francisco California, Nevada, New Mexico, Arizona,Texas and back to México.
Hope I can make it this fall

Attachments

1 - 8 of 8 Posts