Honda Africa Twin Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Would anyone have the Honda part numbers for service items on a 2018 dct?
Looking for oil & air filters and any other numbers that people have?
Might not be a bad sticky to have covering all years.

·
Registered
274 Posts
I think I can help you here

15010-mce-h51 is the oil filter
15412-mgs-021 DCT filter
and don't forget your washers 94109-12000 and you'll need 2 of them.

Hope it helps :)

·
Registered
380 Posts
Would anyone have the Honda part numbers for service items on a 2018 dct?
Looking for oil & air filters and any other numbers that people have?
Might not be a bad sticky to have covering all years.
Not sure what they do in the UK but here in AU a Honda dealer has a single box that includes everything for a service (oil,filters,crush washers etc) its also considerably cheaper than buying items individually and you know its all the correct parts for your bike.

·
Super Moderator
3,072 Posts
Not sure what they do in the UK but here in AU a Honda dealer has a single box that includes everything for a service (oil,filters,crush washers etc) its also considerably cheaper than buying items individually and you know its all the correct parts for your bike.
That sounds like a splendid idea.

However, maybe it comes down to less packaging, maybe less warehousing logistics as Honda has been consolidating same parts across multiple models, and of course, room to raise margins with a mouse click.

·
Registered
28 Posts
I use Partzilla here in the US, not sure if they ship international right now due to COVID. I like that you can get a parts blow-up of any section of the bike and get the exact OEM part.

Although I think Trojan Powersports has better resolution of thier part blow-ups:

·
Registered
275 Posts
Babbits also has a pretty decent on-line OEM parts app. for a wide range of manufacturers. They are quick to ship as well. Willy has used them several times for his AT and his FJR.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts