Honda Africa Twin Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
CRF1100 DCT 2021
230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Last weekend finally got the opportunity to ride to the Surf Coast of Chile; Pichilemu to Buchupureo (towards the south of Santiago). It was spring time, the weather was fabulous, the ride was fantastic. On the way, the Wine Route! for the end of the day reward. We had a blast, 2400kms in 5 days.
Tire Sky Wheel Vehicle Plant community
Water Water resources Sky Natural landscape Tree
Water Sky Cloud Plant Coastal and oceanic landforms
Water Plant Sky Tree Coastal and oceanic landforms
Water Sky Water resources Plant community Natural landscape
Tire Wheel Vehicle Plant Sky
Tire Plant Wheel Property Sky
Plant Sky Daytime Street light Leaf
Sky Plant Mountain Plant community Natural landscape

·
Registered
102 Posts
Looks absolutely stunning! Would love to tour South America.. someday. I'd be a little hesitant planning any 'off-road' excursions in some parts though.

·
Registered
479 Posts
Absolutely beautiful - thanks for posting - gotta' love your country...we have only been to Puerto Montt...have you been to or south of Chiloe Island? Of course you have. I want live on a small island near Torres del Paine 😊

·
Registered
CRF1100 DCT 2021
230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
...have you been to or south of Chiloe Island? Of course you have. I want live on a small island near Torres del Paine 😊
We are in plans to ride the Carretera Austral next March, autumn here, after the high season.
We did Chiloe and Región de los Lagos, just before the dammdemic.
Glad you liked it here, I did like your country and most of the people I met when I lived there, in Nashville!! for a couple of years, many years ago.
Plenty of of routes to ride too. The whole world... so many rides for every taste... Trying to make it up while we can...

·
Registered
32 Posts
That looks amazing what great scenery and weather. Well here in the UK it's a little chilly but clear so I'll be out for a short ride blast the cobwebs away later with any luck!

·
Registered
32 Posts
Tire Wheel Fuel tank Vehicle Plant
Not quite the same but a ride out by the River Severn Worcestershire Shropshire borders. Plenty of pheasants to avoid on the country Lanes. A coffee by the Riverside with a couple of steam locos passing on the Severn valley railway. Me on the AT and my brother on his outrageous Morgan 3 wheeler, I tell people we are not related when it comes to his colour combo !
Wheel Tire Water Vehicle Sky

1 - 10 of 10 Posts