Honda Africa Twin Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of July's Ride of the Month Challenge! Theme: Drop it like it's hot!
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

After struggling with my knackered hands on my VFR12, I've bitten the bullet and gone for a 2018 DCT. I'm a shortarse so no AS for me.
Just spent the last 24 hours ordering all kinds of accessories, that'll keep me busy.

Sean.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hiy Sean,
Just had mine since last Wednesday Tri-colour I went for the manual tempted by the automatic though. What are you putting? on there is plenty to go at.

I have put about 360 miles on the AT since Wednesday, I believe the dealer is very busy a two week waiting time at the moment. I will go out one more time then book it in. Not to bothered about waiting time as I have the smaller one crf250l to go at whilst I wait.

Nice bike the AT twin enjoy,
SteveR

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The bike will be used as daily transport, so Topbox (Givi) for practicality.

Also gone for SW Motech bars and lights, along with loads of Rugged Roads bling.

My only frustration is that Honda "can't" sell me a centre stand, so gone for R&G cotton-reels as a temporary solution.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Hi Sean,Only had mine a few weeks,dealer said centre stand discontinued but found quite a few honda dealers through ebay that had the genuine stand,bought 1 and a couple of days later I fitted it,very worthwhile addition but the springs were a nightmare.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts