Honda Africa Twin Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of August's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
AT DCT XADV CT125
227 Posts
Hi All. Just Joined.
I HAD a AT . loved the bike and it was superb off road for a big Trailey but it was corroding faster than I could get to the nearest dealer. I bought it with 500 miles on it and I noticed that the spokes were getting tarnished. it actually got so bad and pitted that i took it straight back where the dealer said this is very common now and Honda cannot cope with the warranty claims.
Also the head-stock bearing had rusted and was failing and other little brackets here and there were corroding .
i decided to sell it back to the dealer as the bike was going to look a mess in a few years.
The Heated Grips are £300 too much as are tepid in temperature and are of a physically weak design.. i will get another one but i may wait for the Mark 2 to come out if anyone knows when that Might be?

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.