Honda Africa Twin Forum banner

1 - 20 of 253 Posts

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, I would like to see more of this wonderful world of ours.
So many roads, so many trails, so little time :(
I thought if we all posted up a few pictures of our backyard (where we ride) we may all see some amazing places :)
Here is some of my backyard.

Attachments

·
Registered
238 Posts
Bloody **** Kangaroo Burger rub it in with your lovely sunny weather?I drove home 1.5 hours in high wind and rain and cold hands to afraid to buy the oem heated grips till they get a fix.

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Bloody **** Kangaroo Burger rub it in with your lovely sunny weather?I drove home 1.5 hours in high wind and rain and cold hands to afraid to buy the oem heated grips till they get a fix.
Sorry Rockie, anyway, anytime you want to visit there's a spare bed :)

·
Registered
238 Posts
If I new how to post pictures I cld show ye some nice ??.HELP.also how do u post on new posts.i can only seem to post on active topics.Im to proud and embarrassed to ask my 3.5 year old grandchild ?.dont want to ruin this tread or my mate Kangaroo Burger will feed me to the Crocs.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Some of my adventures in OZ and beyond

My back yard and more! (one photo of a recent surf trip thrown in - Rote Island). My trusty KTM before the AT - tri. Hard to believe that the first addition to my AT was a set of heated grips - love the summer riding here! Not sure how you boys in those colder climates make the effort to get out of bed!

Attachments

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
If I new how to post pictures I cld show ye some nice ??.HELP.also how do u post on new posts.i can only seem to post on active topics.Im to proud and embarrassed to ask my 3.5 year old grandchild ?.dont want to ruin this tread or my mate Kangaroo Burger will feed me to the Crocs.
Come on Rockie, if an old Bushman like me can be taught, than so can you :)
To post a new THREAD, go to "FORUMS" select a sub topic and click on it, then you will see near the top " > Post new Thread"
Give it a Title, than add whatever you want to say.
Scroll down a bit and you will see another little box “ Drag files Here to attach”
This is where you will need to have 2 Windows open, and be able to see them both, the second will be your PICTURE File, just click drag and drop whichever picture you want us to drool over .
Took me a few Beers to figure out but you’ll get there mate.
And don’t worry I fed the Crocs last night :)

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks guys, wow! these pics so far are just spectacular,
I cant help but think of that beautiful song by the late great Louis Armstrong,
I see trees of green,
red roses too.
I see them bloom,
for me and you.
And I think to myself,
what a wonderful world.

In fact, from now on that is going to be my new riding Anthem,
Please keep those pictures coming for us all to enjoy :) thanks guys.

·
Registered
238 Posts
Good day K.B,mate,do u hv to b on a lap top or computer to sent photos or new posts???????im using an IPhone 5C??????.i may hv to give in and ask my 3.5 year old grandson,o the shame?

1 - 20 of 253 Posts