Honda Africa Twin Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

181 - 200 of 211 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
One piece of Colorado history that this challenge lead me to was that of Drop City. Apparently there isn't much left of it these days, but I was just unaware that the "city" even existed. Next time I am near Trinidad, I will need to check out what's left of it.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
Better late than never.

Attachments

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter · #185 ·
There's a Jimmie's in Wichita Kansas that looks just like that. Has mini jukeboxes on each table.

Your Bike at a Diner

·
Administrator
3,002 Posts
Rosie's Diner started life as "The Silver Dollar Diner" of Little Ferry, NJ. It earned national acclaim and its current name in 1971 when Bounty paper towels made the diner and the iconic waitress "Rosie" (played by Nancy Walker) famous with a series of ads. Local owner A.B Tellez purchased the diner in 2006.

They do have the jukeboxes and a soda jerk who makes the malts and milkshakes

But as mentioned, it doesn't have to be a fancy/old-fashioned Diner. Other diners near me include Gunther Toodys's (another old-fashioned one), Louis's Diner, Rory's Diner, Breakfast King, Three Little Griddles, Black Bear Diner, Sams 3.

Challenge: Your Bike at a Diner

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter · #187 ·
Looks like it's time for a new challenge!🙂

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter · #190 ·

Your Bike in front of a "Welcome To" sign. It can be a town, city, state, province, etc.

Reactions: Fuzzcat

·
Registered
2019 Africa Twin Adventure Sports
177 Posts

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter · #193 ·
your bike with an airplane in the picture. A real airplane or jet, no paper airplanes or toys🙂

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter · #196 ·
WTG @Gandalf12 ! And I'll throw in bonus points for having the best color scheme offered on the AT😁!

You're up!

181 - 200 of 211 Posts