Honda Africa Twin Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
THESE ARE SOLD. THANK YOU. I have a pair of pretty **** new Pivot Pegs off of my 2016 AT for sale. They are in excellent shape. Only on for a 100 miles or so. only one blemish- believe it or not I did a quick peg scrape on a left hand turn. I didn't bond with the Pivot thing. I can see how they are great for some riders but I just kept thinking about them and not on the task at hand. GREAT for road riding as they make shifting with bigger boots so much easier. Some folks swear by them which is why I gave them a try. Pivot Pegs by themselves are a bit on the small side for me for ADV riding, hence the extensions- I have the shorter black extensions. If you haven't seen the CJ Designs parts, check out this link from CJ designs and you'll see what the extensions are: https://www.cjdesignsllc.com/products/pivot-pegz-long-foot-peg-extension/.

Anyway, text me at 928-814-3022 and I'll send you some pics. Pegs don't come with any pins or springs as they are designed to use your stock stuff. Pics have measurements. Thx for looking.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts