Honda Africa Twin Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Y'all, On my 2020 standard model with standard transmission, I built what is essentially a TOUR mode with Full Power and less wheelie control. I swear to snoopy that it doesn't have as much thrust as the standard TOUR mode. I am not convinced it is either the TC or the WC that is inhibiting forward motion, just wondering what I am not thinking of or if I need to have my butt dyno recalibrated?

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
👀!!!! Thank you @InedibleRider ! I think that might just be it! I am gonna have to go play with the settings. I wish I could download space invaders to the dash as well.

·
Registered
114 Posts
The power and engine braking indicators are backwards. 1 blue section indicates full power/EB, having all sections blue indicates lowest power/EB.
Very strange reasoning behind this thing. In ALL kind of machines, of levels, more segments illuminated, normally means MORE juice or Quantity,or level.
Honda decided to do things the other way.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Very strange reasoning behind this thing. In ALL kind of machines, of levels, more segments illuminated, normally means MORE juice or Quantity,or level.
Honda decided to do things the other way.
Exactly. In this case, it's more Supernanny! Lights off if you don't want help.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts