Honda Africa Twin Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of July's Ride of the Month Challenge! Theme: Drop it like it's hot!
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm going to put my 2017 Red/Black AT up for sale and wanted some help on pricing please. What do you all think the price range should be.

2017 Africa Twin Red and Black
1640 miles
Crash bars have a small rub mark and the fairing has one small chip...(all happened while in motorcycle trailer)

Great bike.....haven't made time to ride and no need for it to sit around.

Motoz Tractionator GPS Front and Rear Tire
Alt Rider full crash bar system-Black
Alt Rider Skid plate-Black
Alt Rider Radiator Guards
Alt Rider Stand Skid Plate
Alt Rider Brake Enlarger
Alt Rider Rear Brak Reservoir Guard
Alt Rider Rear Rack
Barkbusers Storm Handguard Kit

Honda Center Stand
Honda 12V accessory charger
Cobra Charging system (usb and cigarette lighter charger)

Garmin Zumo 395 LM cradle and wired (garmin NOT included)

Black Dog Cycle Works Traction Footpegs

Any help one pricing would be appreciated. Bike is in Texas, United States.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Unfortunately, I think it's going to be less than you'd expect. I've been casually looking around for a friend and both the used ones on the market and the new leftover 17's don't seem to be selling well. Your's is well equipped, but that doesn't help much, unfortunately again. New, leftover 17's are selling between $11-12K. A smart person would take yours over a new, unfarkled one - I know I certainly would. But most people aren't that smart.
Anyway, I'm thinking start around $12K, probably settle for 11k, if you're lucky. Use Advrider, Cycletrader, and Craigslist - and just be patient. It's all about timing. There's just not that much demand, not many people in the sport nowadays, so you have to wait until the right person comes along. Good luck.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts