Honda Africa Twin Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of July's Ride of the Month Challenge! Theme: Drop it like it's hot!
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Howdy gents :cool:

Got my AT (DCT) last December. It replaces a KTM990 Adventure I've been riding for the last 5 years. I'm loving it!

Like most (I suspect) Africa Twin riders I've been at this a long time - riding motorcycle for over 40 years.

The sort of rides that get me interested are the long ones that get me on the bike for days or week at a time.
In June the AT took me and the wife 3600 miles (plus a 1000 mile ferry ride) from Oregon up to Alaska, the Yukon and back through B.C.
Lat week I just got back from 6900 miles out to the AIMExpo in Ohio, a stop at the AMA Hall of fame museum, National Corvette museum, and a swing down through Texas, New Mexico, Arizona and California.

I own a motorcycle accessory company - "ProCycle". We focus a lot on the dualsport market among other things.
Basically, whatever I think is fun, we can create some business around it. The AT is my newest obsession :x

·
Registered
125 Posts
Welcome from the other coast. I'd like to think I helped fund your Africa Twin through the many purchases I made from your website, particularly when I had the mighty DR. :wink2:
Looking forward to see what farkles and improvements you can come up with for the AT.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts