Honda Africa Twin Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2017 DCT, 2021 Adv Sport ES DCT
404 Posts
Is there anyone in the Tucson, AZ area that actually knows how to program or change the settings on the display of a 2021 AT Std?
I will meet up with you. ASAP.
@DesertPatriot , you probably have it figured out by now, but I think I have most of the programming figured out,now. Read the manual a couple of times and have been experimenting. Mine is a 2021 ATAS ES, but I imagine that other than the suspension nonsense, everything else is quite similar.

I'm up in Queen Creek, but get out to Florence/Oracle from time to time. Would be happy to help with what I have learned, at least.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
@DesertPatriot , you probably have it figured out by now, but I think I have most of the programming figured out,now. Read the manual a couple of times and have been experimenting. Mine is a 2021 ATAS ES, but I imagine that other than the suspension nonsense, everything else is quite similar.

I'm up in Queen Creek, but get out to Florence/Oracle from time to time. Would be happy to help with what I have learned, at least.
That would be great. Let me know.

·
Registered
1 Posts

I’m in the surprise area and just got my baby 2 days ago. 2021 ATAS. This screen is kicking my butt. It’s crazy that half the manual is for that display. Hit me up if there is a phoenix are meetup. Wouldn’t mind meeting so,neither like minded folks.

·
Registered
2017 DCT, 2021 Adv Sport ES DCT
404 Posts
@DesertPatriot , Until I can get some time to run down towards Tucson, here is something that you may find helpful, in the meantime.

Africa Twin Display Simulator/Trainer

It is an ATAS display simulator with some helpful hints on what the stuff does/means. I am finding it helpful, as I figure out more and more of how to control the many options on the ATAS ES DCT.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts