Honda Africa Twin Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of July's Ride of the Month Challenge! Theme: Drop it like it's hot!
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Rivet fitted the Fender Extender to my front Mud guard!
Had one on my Tiger800 xca from new, so didn't really appreciate how much crap it stops, until a recent (pre lockdown) wet and muddy trip!
Fascinated as to why Honda wouldn't just make a longer mudguard (fender to colonials!), is it to sell more replacement radiators and pipes etc?
Hmmmm!
I got a nice Pyramid sticker for my top box - which is more than i got with Camel ADV and SW MOTECH! Just sayin'!

·
Super Moderator
6,359 Posts
Interesting point Planet. However, I had to do the same on the NC750X, and its [single] radiator is quite modest compared to the AT.

·
Registered
725 Posts
Rivet fitted the Fender Extender to my front Mud guard!
Had one on my Tiger800 xca from new, so didn't really appreciate how much crap it stops, until a recent (pre lockdown) wet and muddy trip!
Fascinated as to why Honda wouldn't just make a longer mudguard (fender to colonials!), is it to sell more replacement radiators and pipes etc?
Hmmmm!
I got a nice Pyramid sticker for my top box - which is more than i got with Camel ADV and SW MOTECH! Just sayin'!
Camel ADV has given me a sticker with every purchase. Footpeg brace, screen brace, side stand, camel tank.
Watch your front fender With extended on bash plate. Many bash plates have a metal cutout for fender clearance at full compression.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts