Honda Africa Twin Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've decided to trade my Africa Twin in, it's a CRF1000L 2019 Tricolour model. I have some quality accessories to sell on and wondered if anybody would be interested. I'm in the Newcastle upon Tyne area, collection would be preferred. Givi XS320 Xstream expandable tank bag specific to the Africa Twin including the tanklock fitting, used once. Givi D1144ST touring screen, 14.5cm taller than original, on the bike for less than 1000 miles. Givi Trekker Panniers, silver TRK46 and TRK33, recommended to even the width of the bike along with PLR1161 pannier frames and inner pannier bags. The panniers have been mounted to the bike but never used and are brand new. Original Honda tall seat, blue which has had a gell pad inserted. White wind deflector. Panniers and frames brand new, everything else excellent. Please message me for prices (negotiable) or more information if you are interested. Thanks.

·
Super Moderator
4,600 Posts
Sorry to read you are retiring the CRF1000L. May you be asked if another ride has fancied your taste and what it might be?

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sorry to read you are retiring the CRF1000L. May you be asked if another ride has fancied your taste and what it might be?
I'm trading it in against one of the new Yamaha Tracer 900GT's. They don't arrive until March/April next year.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Tank bag and panniers now sold. Seat £50, Wind deflector £20 and Screen £50 still for sale, all prices include postage to mainland UK.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts