Honda Africa Twin Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all,

I pick up my 2019 tricolor manual transmission AT tomorrow. Before I take off and hit the road, I am curious to know if anyone has any recommendations on walkie talkie systems they may use while riding.

I have seen a few Motorola systems in videos, but the reviews on the actual products don't seem that great. The longer range, battery life, and unlimited connections is more appealing to me than a finicky helmet mounted bluetooth.

Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
191 Posts
I regret going with a Sena 20s Evo after being reminded of walkies. A Motorola T600 is 60 for a pair and like, 8 dollars per headset. The only thing id be missing is music and, honestly, I'm very okay with that.

Sent from my SM-N960U1 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
69 Posts
I bought a Sena 20s almost 5 years ago and would do it again in a heartbeat. It has been great for me and has seen a lot of use. The range between riders gets real short if line of sight is broken, but it usually doesn't bother me. Radios would be less expensive by far, but you would also be missing the connectivity with your phone/gps/whatever. Interesting idea though.

·
Registered
252 Posts
I regret going with a Sena 20s Evo after being reminded of walkies. A Motorola T600 is 60 for a pair and like, 8 dollars per headset. The only thing id be missing is music and, honestly, I'm very okay with that.

Sent from my SM-N960U1 using Tapatalk
What headset would you consider using with these? I have a trip in April with a buddy..... would be nice to have communications. Tia!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts