Honda Africa Twin Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of July's Ride of the Month Challenge! Theme: Drop it like it's hot!
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone fitted this, is it an easy install, or is it like the Booster plug install. Does it sort the lean fuelling at low rpm? Not after more power, just smooth out the low rpm, Any info would be much appreciated.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Just got mine...

But I have not installed it yet. It looks like a fairly easy install in that you don't have to take the bike all apart. However it may be a real challenge to unplug the original sensor connector because of very limited access down by the brake pedal.

I just installed new tires (Motoz Tractionator GPS) and I want to get a little dirt time before I make the change so I can better evaluate the device. Maybe in the next week or so.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I fitted mine last week and i'm well pleased with it , bike is much smoother now at the bottom end, was a bit off a pain to feed cables through small gaps but not impossible, connector at the sensor was easy after taking off the brake pedal to get easy access, as described on a previous post on here. This is the best thing I have done to the bike , big improvement.

·
Registered
171 Posts
Bought A Rapid bike Easy today from my Honda dealer, found that it hadn’t been supplied with correct wire connector harness, so informed my dealer. Anyway, in the meantime I fired an email off to DimSport in Italy, and got a reply, telling me they hadn’t tested it on the 2018 bike, and so it currently was not supported. Until they can test and confirm, they can’t confirm it’s result or if it will work correctly.

I’ll have to return it to my dealer, was looking forward to getting it fitted, hope DimSport get their finger out and get it tested and approved.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts