Honda Africa Twin Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

Has anyone tried the rdmoto lower crash bars for the ATAS?
They look like a good option to full bars in conjunction with the standard ATAS light bar.

Thank you

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Agreed, the video does show that as a problem!
However on the eBay listing pictures it seems to be a different design....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
771 Posts
I have the newer version on my DCT and the brake does take a bit of getting use to, at first my foot kept hitting the bar. There is not a lot of room but it’s never kept me from missing the brake and now I’m use to it.
But the bigger issue it might have is getting to the oil filter for the DCT. There is a rubber footed brace that butt’s up against the cover for the filter. But I’ll see, I haven’t changed the oil since I installed the bars, but I’m changing the oil soon so I’ll find out..

·
Registered
14 Posts
I have received email from producer. They just sent prototype photos did not comment my question. Thanks AT Dragon for your reply!

Attachments

·
Registered
771 Posts
I have received email from producer. They just sent prototype photos did not comment my question. Thanks AT Dragon for your reply!
My pics...
The rubber “foot” that goes up against the DCT oil filter plate is supposed to have a locking nut on it, I opted not to put it on so HOPEFULLY I can just back the stud out and still be able to get that plate/cover off. We’ll see...

Attachments

1 - 10 of 10 Posts