Honda Africa Twin Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of July's Ride of the Month Challenge! Theme: Drop it like it's hot!
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is it me or is the entire rear end of the bike in need of some tidying up? It looks atrocious and needs work.

Does anyone know of a company that is making fender eliminators or tidy-up kits? I cant seem to find anything?

·
Registered
129 Posts
Is it me or is the entire rear end of the bike in need of some tidying up? It looks atrocious and needs work.

Does anyone know of a company that is making fender eliminators or tidy-up kits? I cant seem to find anything?
Yes, it's you!

This bike doesn't need a tail tidy. It's not a sports bike. It's designed for traveling in all sorts of weather, on & off road, this throwing all sorts of shite onto rear of bike. The more protection you have back the better.

Go out & ride & get her dirty!!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yes, it's you!

This bike doesn't need a tail tidy. It's not a sports bike. It's designed for traveling in all sorts of weather, on & off road, this throwing all sorts of shite onto rear of bike. The more protection you have back the better.

To each their own right?! Personally, I see a lot of things people do to their bikes as silly. I just want something that isn't the size of a whale's tail.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I don't like mine either and was going to make one.

There is this 007plate universal tail tidy that's also a license plate hider gadget but its pricey. Here is what it looks like when I did it digitally on their website

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Another shot of the AQ setup. I understand they are now offering an updated kit where you dont have to measure and cut the existing tail section.
Dude I need your nevada GPX files..... I went one time to Carson City and fell in love with the desert.

Show me the ways!

·
Registered
22 Posts
Yes, it's you!

To be honest even sport bikes look like ass with most eliminator kits. I guess Im old and dont get it but I have yet to see a eliminator kit that looks worth a crap. Most make it look like you crashed your bike and cant afford to fix it. LOL

·
Registered
170 Posts
To be honest even sport bikes look like ass with most eliminator kits. I guess Im old and dont get it but I have yet to see a eliminator kit that looks worth a crap. Most make it look like you crashed your bike and cant afford to fix it. LOL
Or maybe you're like me and are willing to ride in the rain - but don't want mud flung down the back of your jacket. The only thing I want to clean up on the tail id the metal bracket to change the angle of the license plate - and the extension to the plate light that accounts for it.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts