Honda Africa Twin Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of July's Ride of the Month Challenge! Theme: Drop it like it's hot!
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just received Michelin AnakheeAdventure Tires TUBELESS ,The Sidewall Appears SOfter Than TUBETYPE tires its quite surprising ,Weighed them They are heavier than Pirelli RallySTR by 400grams, Any experiences with this tyres ? Hope they work well ,Have 2nd option of RallySTR in FRONT & Metzeler KAROO STREET for REAR All TUBELESS

·
Registered
266 Posts
I installed they on my 18 ATAS and have liked them better than the OEM Dunlop. Decent 70/30, or "maybe" 60/40. Intend to try Mita's the next time around.

·
Registered
124 Posts
I have them and like them. Overall grip is good, on and off road. I am enjoying the dirt more with them but don't have the on road cornering confidence that I had with the Pirelli Scorpion trail II, but those were awesome on the slab. On the dirt not so much.

They are noiser than other tires that I have tried, the hotter they are the noise they are.

2K on them with no real visible wear, we'll see when they burn out.

·
Registered
510 Posts
I've got 2500-3000 miles on a set. Better than the OEM Dunlops everywhere. There's probably a third worn away. I do mostly pavement and some gravel roads.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Way better than the OEM Dunlops. I haven't really noticed much noise on the highway and I'm very confident with them on roads.

·
Registered
198 Posts
Not as good on road as thescorpion trail ii but the grip off road is amazing. On balance i think it’s the best compromise if you venture off the asphalt..

1 - 7 of 7 Posts