Honda Africa Twin Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of July's Ride of the Month Challenge! Theme: Drop it like it's hot!
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi all,
I was wondering if anyone on this site has any experience with how to take out the hexacone shaped baffle that comes in the remus okami exhaust. So far I have tried pulling it out with vice grips, riding around with the bolt removed to see if it will blow put a bit so I can pull it out. It does come out about 10 mm but you can still not pull it out even then. I have also tried the old stuff the rag in the exhaust to see if it will blow out, sadly that did not work either. Any help would be greatly appreciated as I am currently only able to set off half the dogs in the neighborhood.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
There is no weld on the screw I can already remove it. I guess I will just take it off and attempt to tap it out from the other side.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Holy **** I can't believe I was struggling with this. To remove it with ease you just have to take it off and tap it out with a hammer and something long. Took me about five minutes. The neighbors are going to hate me.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts