Honda Africa Twin Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Premium Member
41 Posts
Quite frankly you can't go wrong with either option (REMUS or Akrapovic). Both are very high quality aftermarket exhaust options. Trust me, I wish I could say anything negative about Akrapovic but fact of the matter is that they make a high quality product. That being said, their products appear to be over priced at times.

What it really comes down to is personal preference as far as looks go. You will get a similar amount of weight savings as well as performance gain. Both brands are considered to provide a deeper throatier sound without being obnoxiously loud.

Contact me at [email protected] to receive special forum pricing! We have a few Slip-On units left in stock but they are going quickly. REMUS provides a 3 year unlimited mileage warranty and you will never have to re-pack the canisters. Additionally, we pride ourselves in providing a great customer service and you would have a direct contact (me) for any questions you might have;)

I hope this information helped!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.