Honda Africa Twin Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm having a ride this Sunday leaving from Sunderland in the morning heading to Whitby, Helmsley, back home.
If there's any AT's out that day in that area fancy a coffee in Whitby or Helmsley

·
Registered
219 Posts
Hi my man sorry for the late reply , this forum does not work very well , i was unable to sign in and it runs slow as **** and it freezes sometimes .

I am going out this weekend unless the weather turns out really bad so i would be very happy to meet fellow Africa twin owner in my area and share some experience .
Mike 5100 lives near too , i have tryed to PM him before but he does not reply or possibly just never reads his private messages , shame really as that would make 3 of us >:)

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
Hi my man sorry for the late reply , this forum does not work very well , i was unable to sign in and it runs slow as **** and it freezes sometimes .

I am going out this weekend unless the weather turns out really bad so i would be very happy to meet fellow Africa twin owner in my area and share some experience .
Mike 5100 lives near too , i have tryed to PM him before but he does not reply or possibly just never reads his private messages , shame really as that would make 3 of us >:)
Sorry Frosty - I tend to only read PMs in a forum if the forum notifies me that there's one waiting - this forum doesn't seem to do that.
Getting rideouts is a bit complicated for me at the moment with some domestic commitments, but I was in Whitby last night and Helmsley last Sunday. So if you guys say what rough time you are likely to be where, then I might just turn up if I can get away.
Mike
PS - I'm not an Africa Twin owner ..... yet .... but do ride a NC750X DCT

·
Registered
219 Posts
Not a problem , NC 750 its a great bike too , lets see what tenere thinks , I have all day to my self so I can go wherever , just tend to avoid busy places full of people like the lakes now , it is absolutely packed with people not my thing really 0:)

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
Just had a little dawdle to Seaham and had ice cream on the marina (by the way did you know you can take your bike through the gate and right down next to the cafe's?)
Mike

·
Registered
219 Posts
Never been there , i usually go to the Hartlepool marina , it gets "interesting" when the sun comes out , you know feast for the eyes and all that :x

:wink2:

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Sorry fellas Ive been locked out just got back in this morning
I'll be leaving Hastings hill pub car park at 9-30 sharp this morning, the pub location is just off the A19, on the A183, if you can make it I'll see you there,
It's just a quite road light run.
PM me I'll send my mobile No.

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
let me know where you might be at whatever time. Have you considered the Washington Wetlands bike meet. Used to be from 6pm onwards but I think it may now be from 5pm on. There's one other tricolour AT regularly there.
Mike

1 - 12 of 12 Posts