Honda Africa Twin Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know the part number for the larger/rubber inserted footpegs please, don't seem to be able to find then on the Honda info sheet, thanks,

·
Registered
48 Posts
I don't think there are wider rider footpegs officially offered by Honda. They do offer some for the pillion but I think you have to go third party for the rider.

·
Registered
103 Posts
I found them very very narrow on a test ride. Should have stopped and removed the rubbers to see if it gave a better feel

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Looks like Honda are pushing the Rizoma ones, they look larger but difficult to judge from a photo, they are on one of their accessory lists , classed as Honda duel brand, along with Shad, Acerbic and Hepco Becker,

·
Registered
787 Posts
I didn't really notice anything wrong with them on my test ride. Yes, they look small, but once my size 9's were on them, I didn't think about them at all.

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The Puig ones look ok, But I bought some nice ones for my Ducati Scrambler half that price from S W Motech, Might just drop them a text,
There are occasions when I use the left peg to haul myself aboard, and a larger peg would be easier and less chance of slipping off,

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Forgot to say, the larger passenger pegs they do would be an ideal size for my needs, just wonder why they've not done them for the rider, ?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts