Honda Africa Twin Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of July's Ride of the Month Challenge! Theme: Drop it like it's hot!
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey doodz!

Picked up my AT in September of 2016 ( I got number #12) as I waited for it for 9 months. I only have about 2400 miles on it as of now.

Lots of nice fire roads and hooligan trails up in my area.

Wife wanted me to switch to ADV bikes after my last trackday was struck from behind, ran over twice and took a helicopter ride!

If anyone lives near me, let me know. Let's go ride!

Been on the site for a while just lurking. Decided to sign on and say hey.

Attachments

·
Registered
74 Posts
Lots of mountains and valleys to explore where you live, just like up here by Mt. Hood. I was down visiting in Redding on my Harley and really loved the roads from Redding up through Weaverville and the country west and east of Redding. Absolutely beautiful. I can only imagine what it is like getting off the paved roads. Welcome to the site, I myself am new here also but look in just to figure out what kind of crashbars, bash plates, etc. I want to hang on the AT.

·
Registered
178 Posts
Hey welcome! :) Looks like you have some GREAT riding out there! Me and some buddies are planning a trip to Florida this coming December if you are interested! We will be passing right through NC

1 - 3 of 3 Posts