Honda Africa Twin Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of July's Ride of the Month Challenge! Theme: Drop it like it's hot!
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally got to go off-roading with my new Rox Anti-vibration Risers. I have to say that for me they are an unequivocal hit! First, they allowed me to position the bar right where I wanted it because of the muli-direction adjustment. The height for me was spot on. Second, they very noticeably reduced harsh hits of edges, rocks, washboarded roads. They actually were better than I even expected.

Down side, they do reduce a bit of feel from the front end/tire. I think it's to be expected. But, after a bit I was in tune with the new feel of the front and gained a lot of confidence in what I was feeling from the front.

At the end of the day my 'old' hands and wrists appreciated the purchase which was the main goal.

Thumbs Up!

Attachments

·
Registered
17 Posts
2inch? did younhave to adjust any line/cables?
Finally got to go off-roading with my new Rox Anti-vibration Risers. I have to say that for me they are an unequivocal hit! First, they allowed me to position the bar right where I wanted it because of the muli-direction adjustment. The height for me was spot on. Second, they very noticeably reduced harsh hits of edges, rocks, washboarded roads. They actually were better than I even expected.

Down side, they do reduce a bit of feel from the front end/tire. I think it's to be expected. But, after a bit I was in tune with the new feel of the front and gained a lot of confidence in what I was feeling from the front.

At the end of the day my 'old' hands and wrists appreciated the purchase which was the main goal.

Thumbs Up!

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I didn't have to mess with the cables for the position I chose. But, I can see some positions that are possible that the standard length cables and/or routing could be an issue.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts