Honda Africa Twin Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of July's Ride of the Month Challenge! Theme: Drop it like it's hot!
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi, I brought some Rugged roads larger footpegs, and they fit perfectly, the were under £50, the make the Bike feel much safer when standing up, and in general riding. The only issue I found which is minor is that you sometimes bang your shins on them as they stick out a bit obviously, but a small price to pay for this to happen occasionally. Very happy with this purchase, also the crash bars from them are good. And work with my high level mudguard conversion. I have no connection with rugged road, except being a happy customer. Johny

·
Registered
133 Posts
I'm going to fit Pivot-Pegz on the AT, I had them on my last bike and loved them.
They move with you're feet when braking or gear shifting and because I like to stand a fair bit to look around me I find they move in sympathy with your feet.
Expensive to some but having used them for as long as I did I have total confidence in their durability and the improved ergonomics.

Pete.

·
Registered
129 Posts
I went with IMS Rally peg and they are an awesome platform. I am thankful to the sales rep as he instructed me the adventure pegs are enormous in length and many riders expressed issues when dismounting. The grip is solid and outside of the occasional shin scrape I am very happy.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts