Honda Africa Twin Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of July's Ride of the Month Challenge! Theme: Drop it like it's hot!
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

Can't seem this find the answer to this. Changing tyres to conti trail attack 2. I can get a tubed front and a tubeless rear im going to run with an inner tube. This ok to run a tubed front and the tubeless rear with a tube?

thanks

·
Registered
100 Posts
Chrik - I am far from an expert in this area, but I can tell you that I have run the exact same setup (with Karoo 3's) with no issues now for over 2000 miles of mixed use. I don't think you will have any problems.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you very much. Sorts that one out and finally can order my tyres. How do you find the Karoo 3's? mostly off road you do?

·
Registered
97 Posts
Loads of people on here have ditched the OEMs and put the TA2s on, myself included. They are fine, put a tube in both. The rear is a radial if I remember correctly so just make sure the tube is compatible, most are these days I think.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Thank you very much. Sorts that one out and finally can order my tyres. How do you find the Karoo 3's? mostly off road you do?
I love the Karoo 3's both on and off road - my only complaint is that I don't think they will last long. I am not an aggressive rider, but with only about 1500 miles on them, the rear tire is about half gone. I will be luck to get 3,000 miles on the rear - probably twice that on the front.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts