Honda Africa Twin Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have recently put in a request at Russel for a new custom seat they issued a build date of feb 10 . First thats a super long time to wait (from early Oct). Second Im worried that I wont be satisfied . Its supposed to be between $850-900 that a big gamble to take. Has anyone out there got one for the Africa Twin. I currently use a Airhawk and it does help a little but I want to get back to my 600+ mile days I did one my previous bike(2000 ZG1000) my longest day on the AT was around 500 miles and I was in extreme pain and if I could have stopped for the night I would have.
Hello There, I just purchased a 2016 Africa Twin over the week end. It came with a lot of goodies. A day-long Blk lthr/SMDmd seat was included with the bike from Russell in CA. I have the invoice as well. I don't intend keeping it. I have 2 other seats...The gentleman who owned it set the AT for adventure touring. Also for sale Hippo Hands, Aerostich gloves and huge U Shape bag going over the 2 cases. Let me know if you and someone else is interested. TXT PHONE 865-924-2886.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts