Honda Africa Twin Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of July's Ride of the Month Challenge! Theme: Drop it like it's hot!
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Got shop manual today and i dont know if im missing it or its not in there. I thought atleast the manual would list how much travel the shock/shocks have, so i can figure it out from there. Every ktm i have owned the manual gave a # range that u should b in between static and race. So far i have only rode by myself with the bike bare, later this month i will have the wife on and the bags on when we go to arizona so i would like to get this figured out, any help is appreciated

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
Disreguard found travel for shocks in the frame section, thought it would have been in wheel/suspension section
Couldent edit the title but mine is a crf1000L, in my manual is that gonna b just the Crf1000 not the A or D. This bike is new to me
But i guess the A is adventure and the D is dct, is this correct?

·
Registered
445 Posts
Disreguard found travel for shocks in the frame section, thought it would have been in wheel/suspension section
Couldent edit the title but mine is a crf1000L, in my manual is that gonna b just the Crf1000 not the A or D. This bike is new to me
But i guess the A is adventure and the D is dct, is this correct?
No, "A" stands for ABS. "D" is DCT, like you said. The "CRF1000" with no letter is the version without ABS. See page 1-4.
The Adventure Sports is called CRF1000L2.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Thank you very much, i got confused
With my bike saying cfr1000L on it and cover of the shop manual saying 1000,1000A&1000D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts