Honda Africa Twin Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of July's Ride of the Month Challenge! Theme: Drop it like it's hot!
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just received my system. Obviously flows more gas than OEM pipe. Throttle response is much improved and I find myself bouncing off the limiter more often because it revs much quicker.
Cons- My Tourtech crashbars interfered with the routing of the #2 head pipe and the O2 sensor.
Crashbars removed.

Attachments

·
Registered
1 Posts
Just received my system. Obviously flows more gas than OEM pipe. Throttle response is much improved and I find myself bouncing off the limiter more often because it revs much quicker.
Cons- My Tourtech crashbars interfered with the routing of the #2 head pipe and the O2 sensor.
Crashbars removed.
Hi SkiddPlate, realise it has been a while since you posted this, but did you ever fit crashbars again? If so, which did you use? I am in the same situation with SC with #2 head pipe interference. Wondering if any other crashbars fit.

·
Super Moderator
6,785 Posts
Hi SkiddPlate, realise it has been a while since you posted this, but did you ever fit crashbars again? If so, which did you use? I am in the same situation with SC with #2 head pipe interference. Wondering if any other crashbars fit.
Hey, welcome to the Forum @wernerz.

Feel free to shoot over to the New Member Introductions section and share some with the Forum.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts