Naaa, solving the hydrolock state on site would have been tough.
Even if I could extract the bike alone, it was far from an ideal for complicated repairs, especially with rain and nightfall threatening.
I found a super friendly guy who lived nearby who invited me and my bike to his house for repairs and drying out.
We managed to get the bike free of water and managed to get it to run that very evening.
The oil, looking like milk coffee was what we addressed the next day. A visit to a honda garage new next day got us the crush washers for the sump bolts, oil filter, oil and an air filter (the left one was still OK).
Then it was just a lot of messing around with the crash bars and skid plate, fairing etc.. to get to all the components, but by early afternoon the next day, I was ready to hit the trails again.
I now know what hydrolocking is all about, and how to get out of it myself it I have to. A sparkplug socket is going into my tool kit immediately!
Actually I think I could have gotten out of there alone if I could have removed the spark plugs. I recon the bike could be run with the polluted oil etc, for 100km or so in a pinch. Plenty enough to get to a garage to complete the repair.