Honda Africa Twin Forum banner
21 - 29 of 29 Posts

· Premium Member
2022 CRF1100 ATAS ES DCT
2,943 Posts
Mine just arrived and afraid there is no place for the screwdriver/hex key/fuse puller. No big deal for me but would have been nice for there to be.

Vehicle Motor vehicle Automotive lighting Automotive tire Automotive design

· Premium Member
2022 CRF1100 ATAS ES DCT
2,943 Posts
Thanks Hood! I guess I can sort something else out… let us know how you like the seat…
I will just put mine in the tool kit pouch which I have under the seat anyway as the tool box has a hole in the back for the wires for the SAE connector I have mounted on the box.

Will do, hopefully I get a chance to have a run tomorrow.

· Premium Member
2022 CRF1100 ATAS ES DCT
2,943 Posts
Been out for a short run to test the seat, taking bad being higher off the ground due to me previously having the low seat but should get used to that soon enough. As for comfort, not done enough miles to know for sure but it definitely seems better on the arris but I am getting a bit of pressure on the underside of my legs. It feels quite hard at the moment but it will likely soften a bit, time and miles will tell but so far it seems better than the oem.

Some daylight pics, it certainly looks a lot nicer than the oem seat especially as it goes right up the tank and the step to the pillion seat looks like it is meant, also it fills out to the plastic side panels better.

Wheel Tire Land vehicle Automotive parking light Vehicle

Wheel Tire Fuel tank Vehicle Automotive lighting

· Registered
461 Posts
It feels quite hard at the moment but it will likely soften a bit, time and miles will tell but so far it seems better than the oem.
I had the SC 2-piece seat before I upgraded to RDL. Even after 7000+ miles, the seat did not get soft enough for me. But do agree, it's better than OEM, but not good enough to do 4+ hours rides.

· Premium Member
2022 CRF1100 ATAS ES DCT
2,943 Posts
Just back from 31/2 hours ride, after a couple of hours I was feeling it but just moved slightly and comfortable again so I am hoping it will be fine for me, certainly better than the oem low seat with the gel pad I got fitted.

21 - 29 of 29 Posts