Honda Africa Twin Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of July's Ride of the Month Challenge! Theme: Drop it like it's hot!
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm not gelling with this, at 155 lb I'm too light. Installed for about 600 miles, never left out in the sun or rain. Perfect condition. Never installed the rear seat cover. If you are interested I will do a seat trade or I can remove the special foam and cover and sell it too you for half the retail price plus the shipping to anywhere. Personal checks are ok but I'll wait for one to clear and ship same day. Or I can do a Pay Pal. Check out the Seat Concepts web site for details. The cover is in new condition and I've used a sheepskin cover for my riding. Please use my email for contact if you want to trade or buy.

·
Registered
230 Posts
I'm not gelling with this, at 155 lb I'm too light. Installed for about 600 miles, never left out in the sun or rain. Perfect condition. Never installed the rear seat cover. If you are interested I will do a seat trade or I can remove the special foam and cover and sell it too you for half the retail price plus the shipping to anywhere. Personal checks are ok but I'll wait for one to clear and ship same day. Or I can do a Pay Pal. Check out the Seat Concepts web site for details. The cover is in new condition and I've used a sheepskin cover for my riding. Please use my email for contact if you want to trade or buy.

do you have a picture?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts