Honda Africa Twin Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of July's Ride of the Month Challenge! Theme: Drop it like it's hot!
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just put both of them on this morning. Headed out with a passenger for approximately a 200 mile ride. Street and dirt. I think it will be much better. This is the third seat concepts seat that I have had. Great quality and price.
4EB4AAE3-C9F7-4D4A-96F1-28F83C96702A.jpeg

·
Super Moderator
6,359 Posts
Seriously low rider seat, or seriously high passenger seat? Nevertheless, some great lower back support for the rider.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Seriously low rider seat, or seriously high passenger seat? Nevertheless, some great lower back support for the rider.
It’s more of an allusion in the picture. It is higher but not too high. The comfort rear seat is taller than the stock one and I have the front seat in the lower position. It’s not much of a back rest because it has an angle to it which you can’t really see in the picture. It’s comfortable though. If I was about 2 inches taller it would be even better. The dished out part is all the way in the back.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Sweet looking seat!

Did you do the install yourself?

Sent from my E6910 using Tapatalk
Thanks. I put 150 miles on it today. It’s good. I installed the rear one which wasn’t bad. I gave up on the front. I’ve installed many MX covers and this one was not easy. Because of the angle. I work at a dealership so I had one of the service guys do it for me who is good at seat covers.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts