Honda Africa Twin Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of July's Ride of the Month Challenge! Theme: Drop it like it's hot!
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello there, I have a 2016 AT. I have the Altrider luggage rack. I’m going to order the front & rear Seat Concepts comfort seat. I’m wondering if anybody has this set up? I just want to make sure that the rear Seat Concepts seat will fit with the Altrider luggage rack.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I don't have both, but I dont see why they wouldn't be compatible, cause you could run the rider seat with the stock passenger seat.
Thank you for your response. I spoke with Altrider & Seat Concepts. Neither of them know for sure. The stock seat is very close to the Altrider rack. The Seat Concepts rear seat appears to have more foam at the rear and looks taller than stock in the back. We’ll see when the seat arrives. It should be ok.

·
Registered
297 Posts
First picture was of my 2017 with Seat Concepts Rally seat (front and back) and this picture is of my 2019 with Seat concepts Rally front seat and rear cover over stock passenger seat. Might help you see the space you have to work with.

·
Registered
297 Posts
Thank you for the picture. That looks great. I ordered the comfort one which looks thicker and bigger on the rear.
Hopefully it works. Now I want that exhaust too.
The exhaust is the 2nd best upgrade, regardless of your height lol I have a few videos of the Arrow exhaust on my channel, it sounds pretty amazing :)

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
That sounds great. Thanks for sharing. That just made up my mind for me. Headed out on a ride. It’s going to be 73° in Northern California today. Can’t beat that.

·
Registered
297 Posts
There's also GPR that make one similar to the Arrow (ans is less expensive). Installed one on my gf's bike 3-4 years ago and it sounded great, and quality was as top notch as Arrow. I went with the Arrow because the GPR wasn't in stock, but I think you can't go wrong with either :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts