Honda Africa Twin Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of July's Ride of the Month Challenge! Theme: Drop it like it's hot!
41 - 50 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
CRF1000A2
23 Posts
I just took my Sargent seat off my bike to replace it with a Bagster, PM me if you would like to buy it. Very motivated seller if you come pick it up..

The Sargent isn't bad, but I didn't like how it felt for very aggressive riding.

Absolutely loving my Bagster now though. I also had one on my CB650F; should have gone with them from the beginning hah, but was leery of having to order internationally on a googletranslated website. No problems at all with the order, got it from Silverstone Moto in France.

·
Registered
2016 Honda CRF 1000L Manual
706 Posts
It's obviously time for some serious glut exercises!

50 reps...Ready?...Exercise!

One, two, three, One.

One, two, three, Two.

Willy rolls with a Seat Concepts Comfort upgrade. And he does his glut reps every now and again.

·
Registered
132 Posts
I have the sergeant seat and it is a great improvement over the stock. Breathes better and allows you to still utilize the two levels of saddle height.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I just took my Sargent seat off my bike to replace it with a Bagster, PM me if you would like to buy it. Very motivated seller if you come pick it up..

The Sargent isn't bad, but I didn't like how it felt for very aggressive riding.

Absolutely loving my Bagster now though. I also had one on my CB650F; should have gone with them from the beginning hah, but was leery of having to order internationally on a googletranslated website. No problems at all with the order, got it from Silverstone Moto in France.
Do you still have the Sargent seat for sale?

·
Registered
34 Posts
After riding 2400 miles out to Iowa and back to my home in New Hampshire I thought about a seat pad and picked this sheep skin yesterday for 40$ at a place on rt2 in mass ,road 225 miles with it and so far its great lots of relief on the pressure points.
Tire Wheel Motor vehicle Vehicle Automotive lighting
Tire Wheel Bicycle tire Automotive tire Motor vehicle

·
Registered
508 Posts
I found this seat to be astonishingly comfortable (on one of my other bikes). Anybody up to converting one to fit an AT?
:sneaky:
Tire Wheel Hood Fuel tank Automotive tire

41 - 50 of 50 Posts