Honda Africa Twin Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of July's Ride of the Month Challenge! Theme: Drop it like it's hot!
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As the title suggests,is anyone using one of these on the AT and if so does it work well on this bike. I'm considering buying a Sena 10U for my Neotec and it come with one of these handlebar remotes. I just don't want to waste my money if the handlebar remote doesn't work well on the AT.

·
Registered
59 Posts
I had the 10U for the schuberth C3 pro, and I had problems with battery on the sena unit in helmet and ended up returning it. As far as the remote, it worked good, however when clamping to the handlebars (DCT) it took away more of the grip that i would like. It wasn't for me, but great concept/ idea. Would have kept if the battery wouldn't constantly go bad. Ive read there were issues, not sure if it has been corrected or not.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
well my Sena 10U arrived yesterday and it's not charged and installed into my Neotech,and very pleased I am it looks like it's a factory fit.
The handlebar remote is slightly **** in its design but I knew this from above and reviews iv read already,but it works as it should.
This is my first intercom system and I'm very surprised on how good the sound quality is.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts