Honda Africa Twin Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of July's Ride of the Month Challenge! Theme: Drop it like it's hot!
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
For Sale:
A pair of genuine Honda Panniers complete with fittings for "Africa Twin" - 2016.
Includes: Locks and the parts to enable you to build the locks to match your own ignition key, complete with Honda instructions which are easy to follow.
The aluminium pannier fronts have "World Map Adventure" graphics with "Africa Twin" logo within the maps.
Good solid panniers with no dents or cracks in the plastic, may have an odd scuff mark but nothing detrimental. £395.00.
Also available:
Top Box to match, with passenger seat back rest fitted. Comes with rack with the quick release fittings. As new. £250.00.
Lincolnshire, England.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hi Mickidee,

I`m interested in your panniers, only problem...should get them in Spain (alicante) at a reasinable cost...?

Regards,

gekkie.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Hi Mickidee,

I`m interested in your panniers, only problem...should get them in Spain (alicante) at a reasinable cost...?

Regards,

gekkie.
There are guys driving vans from UK to Costa Blanca all the time which would be the cheapest option. Check for ads in the free local papers

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Panniers

Hi gekkie.
Thanks for looking at the panniers, I have found some boxes that i can pack them in, if you have two parcels it may be cheeper than shiping one the sizes are as below.
2 x parcels at 480 x 500 x 640 6kg each
1x parcel at 950 x 650 x 500 15kg
Hope this is of some help for you to get some shipping costs.

Thanks

Mickidee.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts