Honda Africa Twin Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Alles,

There's a nice little website where you can make a picture of the US with certain states colored, the other states blank. Over on the FJR Forum we use pictures from this site to indicate where we have ridden in the US. Mine's in my signature below.

The site is really easy to use. Pick your states, copy and paste the picture and you're done.

Take a look and consider letting the rest of us know where you've left some two-wheel tire tracks.

Reactions: Amphib

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
View attachment 56770
However, not all colours were on two wheels.
My vote would be for 2 wheels only DT but that's just my 2 cents. Why? Because we are all 2-wheel enthusiasts and would love to see where our buddies have ridden. Again, just my 2 cents.

FYSA, my map is 2-wheels ridden only. I've been through many other states in cars and RVs.

Reactions: DoubleThumper

·
Administrator
1,916 Posts
Two wheels makes for a more interesting map I would think. Otherwise I have been to every state other than Alaska and Hawaii :)

But these are the ones I have been to on two wheels.

Edit: not as colorful, but adding Canada

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
3,586 Posts
I have not yet been to Mexico on two wheels, but for those who have:

Thanks @Cuchulainn.

Not a heck of a lot. :cautious:

An adventure or dirt bike is a must! :D

I used a Honda Tornado 250 and it was perfect for the region. I also used some local brand scooters for the urban centers, which I recommend over a larger motorcycle.

·
Administrator
1,916 Posts
Thanks @Cuchulainn.

View attachment 56782

Not a heck of a lot. :cautious:

An adventure or dirt bike is a must! :D

I used a Honda Tornado 250 and it was perfect for the region. I also used some local brand scooters for the urban centers, which I recommend over a larger motorcycle.
I was supposed to do a trip to Mexico on a couple of occasions, but unfortunately like like our West Coast Trips and our trip to Barber that would have netted more of the southern states, life got in the way.

Same went for the two trips to Nova Scotia, PEI, New Brunswick, Newfoundland that the club has done. Always some last minute thing where I had to back out :(

However, I did ride a scooter in St. Croix. Where is the Virgin Islands map

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
427 Posts
Just to be a bit different.. Ok, a lot different. Its just a tad misleading though, Ive not visited Corsica or Sadinia by bike. And although I was born in Northern Ireland, Ive never been there. And of all the places Ive been, my favourite is one of the smallest. Slovenia.

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Reactions: Amphib

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
1 - 15 of 15 Posts