Honda Africa Twin Forum banner

61 - 75 of 75 Posts

·
Registered
315 Posts
Found this on the internet, not feasible for me because it's set up for mostly off road but I love the look :)

MeCasa
Go get 'em Blue!

·
Registered
30 Posts
Thanks, I was thinking it was that model. I was curious how it looked on a bike and it looks great to me! Currently I have a 30 year old Givi topbox with a big old Africa Twin sticker, but if that one has to go (age, wear, broken, ....)
I now know what to get next. Does it hold a helmet?

·
Registered
49 Posts
Thanks, I was thinking it was that model. I was curious how it looked on a bike and it looks great to me! Currently I have a 30 year old Givi topbox with a big old Africa Twin sticker, but if that one has to go (age, wear, broken, ....)
I now know what to get next. Does it hold a helmet?
Yes, my Shoei Hornet fits with no problem.....

·
Registered
386 Posts
The GREEN JACKET gang, rides again!
Scott

Reactions: TwinWrangler

·
Registered
15 Posts
A "barn find" 2016 Silver Africa Twin DCT with 33 miles on the clock:

Found at a car dealer who had listed the bike in the Cars+Truck section of CL, which probably cost some potential buyer traffic. I had my eyes on it, and when the price dropped after being listed for over a month, I took a chance and made an offer that I was very happy with!
This would be my second AT, after regretting selling the first one I had, I've been looking out for another to replace it. Finally able to bring one home and happy to have an AT back in the garage. The 2020 models are sweet, but I'll be patient and enjoy this one for a while before looking for another deal!
Cheers!

61 - 75 of 75 Posts