Honda Africa Twin Forum banner

21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
381 Posts
heres the end can I ordered. now fitted. Too busy with work to test it untll the weekend. But, I'm not expecting much of an improvement over the original. I just bought it for the improved (IMO) looks of the bike. plus its nice to support a local business. Scorpion are just a few miles from where I live.

·
Registered
161 Posts
With the cost of one of them I could take a week long trip to Cabo. Just plan to cross the border to Mexico in the morning with a full tank, and don't stop until you're 100 miles in...

·
Registered
243 Posts
With the cost of one of them I could take a week long trip to Cabo. Just plan to cross the border to Mexico in the morning with a full tank, and don't stop until you're 100 miles in...

That can be said about many things in life. You could buy a 2000$ used motorcycle and have 12000$ to spare in fuel and maintenance :)

·
Registered
207 Posts
Just pulled of my track spec Acrapovic slip on & fitted the standard back on, I cant notice any difference in power but my ears are a lot happier, the Acro sounded great but the noise gets annoying after a while

21 - 28 of 28 Posts