Honda Africa Twin Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of July's Ride of the Month Challenge! Theme: Drop it like it's hot!
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have Alpinestars Corozal boots, which I wouldn’t buy again but tats another story. I’ve never suffered smelly feet but these boots stink ! Any one got a cure / solution please befor I burn the lousy things.

·
Registered
30 Posts
I bought a boot dryer I use for my off-road and dual-sport boots. After a ride I spray Lysol inside to kill bacteria, then put them on the dryers. I had to toss a pair of Fox boots several years ago because they smelled like a skunk carcass.

·
Registered
979 Posts
Some dry cleaning shops offer cleaning of hockey/football/sports equipment with ultra violet, infrared, ozone and dry cleaning.
I had done my hockey equipment a few years ago as it was so putrid I couldn't even store it in the house. I thought I'd give this a try for my Sidi riding boots.
Worked great - completely got rid of the smells and I've had the boots for another 4 years without issue. When they get stinky I just take them in for another cleaning (about $40 CDN).

·
Registered
154 Posts
The answer is Peet Boot Dryer. I threw away some nice work boots due to smell before discovering the magic of a boot dryer. Now, I use the Peet dryer every nite, and smell problems are gone! No fan, no noise, but overnight boots are dried out preventing stink.....

1 - 6 of 6 Posts